Total Pageviews

Friday 3 January 2014

A laser rifle- a spectacular tool

A German laser weapon hobbyist Patrick Priebe has made a laser rifle which could be one heck of a tool for highlighting. The aluminium bodied 12-lb (5.4-kg) rifle incorporates a 7-watt infrared burning laser along with a 2-milliwatt red aiming laser. The power comes from an 18 V rechargeable battery pack converted to run at 12,000 volts while a 12 V pump circulates one litre of distilled water to help keep things cool. An LCD indicated when the temperature of that water is getting too high the rifle has to stop shooting. It works best at a distance of about 13 feet from its target. A number of applications yet to come from this spectacular maker. 

                        Watch this video


No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)