Total Pageviews

Monday 16 December 2013

Living Shoes- Dont miss this!!!!!


A mind-blowing discovery have been made. A self-healing shoe printed to fit your foot from building blocks of life itself. At first when I heard about this news I didnt believe at all. But when I came to know the facts I got really surprised. 

Shamees Adens exhibited this product as a part of Wearable Futures event that held in London. It was like a science fiction. Currently scientists have begun to create and utilize the bio-links in the lab, in between Aden has looked all the way down where it can be created along with biological structures. Protocells are tiny structures which can be designed to take on the aspects of life when they are put together. They are tiny, synthetic quasi-living structures which can sense pressure and be the sole of your shoe, cushioning your every step. But when we are not wearing the shoes, they gets into a dormant stage. Once we have stopped using the shoes it can be put into a jay filled with protocell liquid that would allow the shoes to heal itself. 

I would say, science is just beginning to unravel its potential and I hope a lot of things coming up on our way, a day when the injuries are even self healed. Cant say no to that at this point of time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)