Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 December 2013

World's First Camouflage Clothing


You may wonder why I said World's First Camouflage Clothing when we have a lot of camouflage clothing available in the market. Yes, you are right. There are a lot of camouflage clothings available but they are used only for a single camouflage purpose. What if the season changes? There comes the relevance of Cabela's new color-changing ColorPhase apparel. Now wonder why it became the first of its kind. 

According to Cabela, ColorPhase is the world's first camouflage clothing printed with rapid-change, temperature-activated dye. This means based on seasons temperature the colour of the fabric changes. ColorPhase camo will begin changing colours at 65 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows soldiers as well as hunters to blend perfectly with the environment. 


                                                        Watch this video

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)