Total Pageviews

Monday 28 October 2013

A design revolution in watches- Never miss this watch "FACE2FACE"


The Swiss made American brand treads new watch making ground in 2013 by applying the concept of dual identity to its latest innovation, "The Hamilton Jazzmaster Face 2 Face". Avant-grade and classical embrace each other in a watch with two distinct personalities, guaranteed never to come face to face, on or off screen. 

Real an amazing concept in the design revolution of watches. The are two different sides to the deign concept and to the time piece itself. A unique rotating case houses two dials, one presenting a sophisticated "boy racer" chronograph, the other a clam, elegant three-hand timekeeper. The common denominator of the two contrasting faces are the decorated, skeletonized rotors of each automatic movement, fully visible in the oval-shaped case. Only 888 of these type of watches are being made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)