Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 October 2013

Immerse-A-Clean- Do you like this wand?

A new revolution in cleaning developed by GenEon,Texas. Its a new Immerse-A-Clean Wand which take cleaning to another level. Its versatility, convenience and cost-effectiveness makes it so special with its competitors. Its one of its own kind that you will never see before. The genuine new innovation makes safe,sustainable cleaning and sanitizing solutions in virtually any container-wherever and whenever needed. Best of all, there is no need to carry around numerous chemicals in order to clean, degrease and sanitize our establishment. 

Simple submerge the wand into a bucket, jug, scrubber or carpet extractor, add the catalyst, fill with tap water, press a button and in minutes a highly effective cleaner or degreaser is created. For sanitizing, the wand creates a ph-neutral sanitizer/cleaner solution, delivering all the germ-killing benefits of other sanitizers-without harm to surfaces, clothes,animals or people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)