Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 October 2013

Automation in a single day? a good future for industries


Automation of production facilities can lead to cost efficiencies and safer workplaces. But most often expenses involved in these processes pull the managers out from such a decision. So they decide to continue as normal. Such decisions hold back the European industry at a critical time of economic difficulty and growing international competition. To put an end for such a problem, the EU project was recently launched. It will help to demonstrate that robotic automation need not be time consuming or expensive. The FACTORY -IN-A-DAY  project's ultimate goal is to reduce the installation time and related cost. Mind you, from months to a single day. This is a great step into the future and it will help the European manufacturing enterprises adapt to the global pressures by improving the technological base of manufacturing across a broad range of sectors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)