Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing

What is Cloud Computing? Suppose you are an System Admin at a large corporation. Suppose your responsibilities include making a surety of right hardware and software are installed for the needs of the employers. You may also have to purchase new software or licenses to give employees the tool they require. Whenever you have a new hire, you may have to buy new software, licenses etc. All these are so stressful that find difficult to go to sleep on your huge requirement of money every night.  
There are a number of alternatives for a person like you. Instead of installing a suite of software for each computer, you may have to load one application. That application would allow workers to log into a web-based service which hosts all the programs the use need for his or her job. Remote machines owned by another company would run everything from e-mail t- word processing to complex data analysis programs. This is called cloud computing and it would change the entire business in the field of Information Technology.
While cloud computing continues to be adopted in its various forms, it also started to adapt to the changing needs of business and providers. Cloud adoption continued to rise in 2013, with 75% of surveys reporting the use of cloud platform. This growth is also getting consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)