Total Pageviews

Friday 18 October 2013

Smallest USB 3.0 flash drives available in market


World's smallest USB 3.0 flash drive is now on market. Latest news says company called PKparis is now claim to the title of world's smallest USB 3.0 drives, barely able to see it. Its available in 32 GB and 64 GB capacities. The aluminium drives offer read and write speeds up to 140 MB/s, and they even include tiny LED activity light. The good part is, it provides an additional support without adding much profile.

USB 3.0 flash drives transfer files in seconds. Fully enables USB 3.0 ports can achieve transfer speeds up to 190 MB/s, which means even the largest files will be transfer in seconds. Most of these drives completes its install in a flash, so you can start transferring and backing up files right a away. Some of the companies who brings these products also provides access to cloud storage through internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)