Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 October 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hi Everyone and Welcome to yTech! I am excited to be a part of the yTech blog, which I hope will be wonderful for all of us to share our ideas in the field of technology and hopefully can shape, the world around us. 

"The evolution and development of mankind began thousands of years before. And today, our intelligence, our brain is a resultant of this long developmental phase. Technology also has been on the path of development since when man appeared. It is man that gave technology its present form. But today, technology is entering a phase where it will outwit man in intelligence as well as efficiency". 

This blog is about sharing information about the latest happenings in the field of technology. Providing a positive impact on business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging projects. It is also a platform where any individual or a group can express and share their new ideas, technical skills. A platform for discussion with the Professors and experienced IT professionals of reputed institutions and organizations. 

This blog will also try to "increase access to higher education for people worldwide by offering a diverse range of high quality courses and contents from great universities and educators". Also providing information about current opportunities in the field of technology. 

"Let us make the things happens, dream comes true for a better and bright future"

Please corporate with me to make this event a successful and a helpful one for all.  I will be trying my level best to provide support for education, developing new skills and share knowledge in latest technologies.  I also welcome valuable suggestions from all to make this blog a huge success. 

Above all, I bow my head before the kindness of the 'Almighty', to which I cannot express express my gratitude in mere words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future posts,how to posts, you can ask me in comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. I would love to hear your thoughts! Be sure to check back again. I would certainly reply to your comments :)